Houston Aeros 1994-2013: Thank you for all the great memories and two decades of great hockey and entertainment.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

No, thank YOU Aeros...

Here's a video up on Aeros.com thanking the fans for the season.

I'll just cut to the chase and admit that I sobbed like a baby watching it. Just a warning to those of you who might be inclined to a) watch it at work and b) cry about hockey... save it for home viewing.

UPDATE: So as not to be too emo about this whole thing, here's a pretty funny video posted by Puck Daddy (which, if you've got an interest in hockey in general and not just the Aeros or minors, is a great place to get a broad spectrum of info, usually with a humorous take).

6 comments:

beware the bear(s) said...

SOOOOOOBBBBBB!SWEEEEEEET!

"Dave Schultz" said...

I will not watch Aeros or I will cry lots too. Jussayin.

Ally said...

I watched it at work. Bad choice on my part. I got a little tearied eyed. But I enjoyed it immensely! Looking for next season....SOON!

Jen said...

I'm a little sad too. Mostly because we can't tell these guys in person how much fun we had this season.

beware the bear(s) said...

Not just fun, you gotta admire the strength and determination of those boyz.
Yes, we all had those "IF THEY JUST DID THIS OR THAT" moments, when they had a bad "ice"day... and yet, they put so much heart into it all, sometimes it scared me!

We had the fun and the sorrows, too, they did the work!

I'm sure, some of them will read these blogs and comments, at least I sure hope they do, because then they'll know how the fans feel :).

So GO AEROS......Vaya con Dios.

Anonymous said...

So sad that's it's over. I too hope that the team/coaches read these comments. WHAT A RIDE!!!! thanks for a great season--enjoyed ever minute. See you all next year--enjoy your summer.