Houston Aeros 1994-2013: Thank you for all the great memories and two decades of great hockey and entertainment.

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Slow News Day Funny

Since we're all friends in the hockey world, I thought I would take this time to do a little research and try to make some people laugh all at the same time.

Over the summer, two things have been bothering me about two of the Aeros Game 7s from the playoffs in 2009.

First, how did that puck get through the net in Peoria (check around the 50 second mark)? And secondly, why did Milwaukee come to the rink so unprepared to play Game 7 in the next round?

I can't figure out the first one, but check out the video below. I think this proves what happened to the Admirals after blasting the Aeros (actually, that should say kicked the ever-living crap out of) last spring.



1 comment:

alw02 said...

That would explain it alright.