Houston Aeros 1994-2013: Thank you for all the great memories and two decades of great hockey and entertainment.

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Watch This Space

Just a brief note. Be watching our blog links tomorrow, especially "Hair Balls," because over at the Houston Press mothership they should be posting my story/interview with new GM Jim Mill. I'll have some comments, etc., over here after it goes up. But I'll let you know for those still asking: Matt Beaudoin is definitively not going to be on the team.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

uggh.
so do you know where matt beaudoin is?
do you know where he will be playing this year?

i heard a rumor that he got married?

John Royal said...

I don't know where he's at. And I didn't ask. And that wasn't really part of the interview, but I thought for everybody here I would ask and see if there was any chance of his returning. The answer was no.

artandhockey said...

So no Beau, (sigh) and per Russos Rants Cody Almond, a 22 yr. old, who scored well with his previous team, has an injury....hope he'll heal and will score for our NEW Aeros!