Houston Aeros 1994-2013: Thank you for all the great memories and two decades of great hockey and entertainment.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The Year In Aeros Hockey: 25 Random Thoughts Centered Around Ice Girls

Hey gang, I've got a new post up over at the mothership in which I offer up my thoughts on the Aeros of 2010. And as always, I ask the big question that we all have: where are the Ice Girls?

Beyond that, it's really just my thoughts on the end of last season, the start of this season, and some of the shakeups and changes which the team has undergone. So before you head up to Toyota Center for tonight's game, how about giving it a read and letting the bosses know you enjoyed it, or hated it. (BTW: I've got to cover UH basketball tonight, so I won't be there, but I'm sure Heather and Andrew will be around to give you lots of good details. I will, however, be at the game on the 26th).

And speaking for myself, Happy Holidays, and thanks for reading, both here and the mothership. It is much appreciated.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

To rephrase Rhett Butler: Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn about "Ice girls".
I do give a damn about a good hockey game played well by 'professionals'(?)

Forecheck said...

Don't worry, John, there was no professional ice hockey game at the Toyoata Center tonight.

You can't play pro ice hockey when only one pro team shows up.

Word verification "thiph". An appropriate summation of tonight's game.

Anonymous said...

I give a damn about ice girls.