Houston Aeros 1994-2013: Thank you for all the great memories and two decades of great hockey and entertainment.

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Two things for this drizzly Sunday

First, my Backhand Shelf piece this week is all about throwing love (and my bra) at athletic trainers. Check it out right here.

Our own Jody Green was generous enough to meet with me and give me some insight into his line of work, so there's a bit of an Aeros angle to it and some great stuff from him, in addition to my usual nonsense. (You can follow him on Twitter, BTW, at @JAGtheATC. Good follow.)

Second, Forecheck's comment the other day of (I'm paraphrasing because I'm too lazy to look it up), "Where have our honey badgers gone?" is ringing in my head. Apparently Torchetti has some good stuff on this issue in Joe's pre-game radio show starting at 3:20.

It's a particularly gruesome time if you're both an Aeros and a Wild fan. You folks who diversify your emotional hockey investments are waaaaay better off right now, lemme tell ya.

But I thought this might cheer me up and remind the boys what it's all about.



Honey badger don't give a shit. It just takes what it wants.

1 comment:

Forecheck said...

"You folks who diversify your emotional hockey investments are waaaaay better off right now, lemme tell ya."

Yes, but I diversify with the Dallas Stars and the U. S. Juniors team.... at least you are only suffering through two bad teams.