|Milwaukee Admirals photo|
Here is the recap from the Milwaukee-Journal Sentinel, whose game-day coverage of the Admirals is top-notch.
From my point of view, Wednesday's positives include, but are not limited to:
- Zucker buried one of his many scoring chances
- Kampfer did not finish in the negative
- Brodin and Fontaine returned from injuries
- The penalty kill was perfect
- Kuemper made 12 saves in the third period
- The team scored three goals
- Nick Petersen continues to score for the Aeros
- Jake Dowell sticking up for teammate with a nice fight
- Stephane Veilleux with another point
These all add up to a nice game for the Aeros, who will try to slow down the red hot Grand Rapids Griffins. And due to a TON of injuries to the Red Wings and several suspensions, the Griffins will be a bit shorthanded. The schedule certainly favors the Aeros, so getting anything less than two points in these two games in unacceptable.
|Hey Admirals ....|
There are reports than Kris Foucault was re-injured ... so we'll try to check on that. Also, Nick Palmieri, who finally decided to accept his demotion from the NHL, was a healthy scratch. Zack Phillips, zero points and minus-four in his last four games, was also benched ... And Brodin, deemed completely healthy after breaking clavicle in November, is on his way up to the Wild. They play tonight against the Red Wings in Detroit.